Umbrello UML Modeller
Umbrello UML Modeller is a Unified Modelling Language diagram programme for KDE. UML allows you to create diagrams of software and other systems in a standard format. Is a standard program with almost all linux OS by default. Umbrello is part of KDE which means it comes with all GNU/Linux distributions.
- run command
- tar -jxvf umbrello-1.5.61.tar.bz2
- make install
- handbook (how to use)
Violet is a UML editor with these benefits:
- It is very easy to learn and use
- It draws nice-looking class, sequence, state, object and use-case diagrams
- It is completely free (includes source, distributed under the GNU General Public License)
- It is cross-platform
- java -jar violet-version.jar
ArgoUML is the leading open source UML modeling tool and includes support for all standard UML 1.4 diagrams. It runs on any Java platform and is available in ten languages.
- tar -zxvf ArgoUML-0.24.tar.gz
- java -jar ArgoUML-0.24.jar
- @ April 4, 2007 2:25 pm